-Speaker size: 40mm
-Frequency range: 50 Hz-50KHz
-Microphone: 6.0x 5.0mm
-Microphone sensitivity: -38+/-3dB
-Mic impedance: 2.2KO
-Headset jack: 3.5mm
-Cable length: 71in+/-0.15
-System support: The 32-bit and 64-bit Win 7/Win8/Win8.1/Win 10/XP
1 x KIKC Gaming Headset
1 x Operating Instruction
Why you choose KIKC gaming headset?
[High quality sound] Dual 40mm drivers provide a crisp rich sound.
[Good material] Soft sound-proofing earmuffs ensure a longtime wearing comfort.
[Comfortable feeling] Soft leather ear cups and ergonomically padded headband allow for long gaming sessions without fatigue.
[HIGH COMPATIBILITY] 4.Multi-platform compatibility, compatible with PC, Xbox One, PS4 Wi U, and mobile devices and has a single 3.5mm stereo plug.
How to use it on PS4?
1. Please test it with your cell-phone before applying the headset on your PS4, to make sure it works well.
2. Insert the headset with 3.5mm jack plug into the Gamepad
3. Then long-press the PS4 button or enter the System Settings, there is peripheral machines choose ‘Adjust Sound and Devices’, ‘Output to the headphones’, then change it to ‘All audio’. If you have the audio on the ‘All Audio’ setting you can, but if it’s set to ‘Chat Audio’ you can only hear from the side with the mic.
[Sound is too small or no sound]
1. Ensure that your audio devices work properly and sound switch has been turned on.
2. Turn up the sound volume level, Ensure connecting the plug of the headset to the audio source correctly.
(as of Jan 11,2023 07:40:57 UTC – Details)